Line 24 — for you to be confident that your family is helped on time!
Every person has someone to care about – kids, parents or grannies. We want them to be safe and try to stop by to show care and support whenever the chance might be. And if the person you care about is elderly or has a bad health condition, he or she might need help at any moment, mostly when you are away. Our medical alarm systems can guarantee that your family members will get necessary aid and support on time.
Line 24 offers four programs. Each of them is a perfect choice for a certain situation:
- Active Program is designed for active and energetic elderly people. The person will get a special cell-phone with a large alarm button to call for help. Learn more »
- Home GSM Program is specifically designed for a wide range of consumers and is suitable for people who are almost never leave home or are often left alone at home. Learn more »
- Program Home GSM + phone is specifically designed for a wide range of consumers and is suitable for people who are almost never leave home or are often left alone at home. Learn more »
- Home Program is suitable for residents of large cities, each users will always have a special bracelet with "panic" button for emergency call. Learn more »
- Easy to use. It is enough to push one button instead of calling different numbers to call for help.
- Fast. One push of the alarm button will send a signal to our call-center working around the clock. Our operators will contact the person who sent the signal and those who might provide help (neighbors, family, doctors and other contact persons you specify), and call emergency services (ambulance, rescue service, police).
- Full information provided. You can submit all information on health problems of your family member in advance. Thus, emergency service will possess all necessary information to help.
- Your family members will get maximum care and attention for the whole period of service. Under each of the above mentioned programs our staff will always stay in touch with clients - not only when emergency occurs, but also during the day (control phone call, reminders, etc.)